Monday 18 April 2022

The Never-Fail Way To Write More Books

Image by mohamed Hassan from Pixabay

As you already know (because I've been telling you so much), I'm on a mission this year to write 12 books in 12 months.

It's April now and I didn't publish a book last month, but that doesn't mean I haven't been writing. On the contrary, I've been extremely busy behind the scenes.

I've written a new novel, which I'm really pleased with, plus I had a ton of fun writing it.

I enjoyed writing it so much that whenever I was working on it, I kept forgetting the time and so it was always a lot later than I thought by the time I looked up.

In fact, a lot of the time, I was so caught up in the story I was writing, I also forgot about reality and had to keep reminding myself what day it was, what time it was, and whether I was supposed to be somewhere else or not. And I really didn't like being pulled out of the story, but life kept interrupting me.

But my new novel is finished so I'm now waiting for the cover, and a couple of other things, and then it can be published.

Not only that, but I'm already working on my next book which is a book for writers that will help you increase your writing and publishing speed and efficiency which will not only help you to increase your writing income, but will help you have a ton more fun doing it.

Just watch this space.

In the meantime, take a look at my most recent (and extremely popular) book for writers and self publishers: 

Self Publish Worldwide.












https://cheritonhousepublishing.com/books/SPWW.html





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments