Wednesday 4 January 2023

Do You Know I’m On Twitter? And Two Other Things You Should Know.

Twitter logo
Find Me On Twitter

This is my first post of 2023 and I hope you’re all busy writing, earning, and working hard on your New Year’s Resolutions, which hopefully include a plan for being a wealthy (or maybe even a wealthier) writer this year.

I thought that perhaps this New Year is a good time to mention 3 things I’ve done that I haven’t mentioned before.

Firstly, I’m on Twitter. I have been for a while now (10 years, in fact) but I keep forgetting to mention it.

It’s worth following me on Twitter because it’s where I share ways to earn more money writing, as well as sharing current writing markets, writing quotes, funny writing memes, and a whole boat-load more writing related things.

My Twitter name is @RuthIsWriting and the direct link to my account is https://twitter.com/RuthIsWriting

My second thing to mention is that I’ve resurrected my publishing company, Cheriton House Publishing, and it’s back online at https://cheritonhousepublishing.com.

This is where you can find all my books as well as plenty of free eBooks you can download straight away (I’m going to be adding another one today).

The third thing is something that I haven’t done yet but I’m working on it, and that is, I’m going to be re-vamping my RuthIsWriting.com website.

It’s getting a huge upgrade as well as new pages being added, including a page of free writing resources. I want RuthIsWriting.com to be one of the best websites for writers who are serious about writing and earning money.

I’m also creating a whole new slew of emails for writers that are packed with dozens of ways that you can start writing and earning money, and they will be sent out soon. If you’re not already subscribed to my list, you can do so at RuthIsWriting.com. You’ll also get a free ebook.

So while I might not have seemed busy online lately, I’ve been busy behind the scenes making huge changes to help you write more and earn more.

And of course the most important thing for you to do, is write more than you ever have before.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments