Thursday 5 November 2015

Why This is THE Most Important Time of Year For Writers

Image “New Year 2015 Calender” by Danilo Rizzuti freedigitalphotos.net
It's now November.

Boy has this year flown.

As far as writing goes I haven't achieved everything I hoped this year, but I came pretty darn close.

And since it's now less than 2 months to the end of the year, this is the most important time to plan what I'll be doing next year.

Starting my plan early will give me plenty of time to think things through.

It also is a brilliant time to look at everything I want to finish by the end of this year too.

If you never map out a writing and publishing plan for the following year, I can highly recommend doing so.

I find that I work much more efficiently if I have a plan and a timeline for everything I need to do. It frees up my thinking time so that I can concentrate more on my writing.

I don't have a set plan for  2016 yet, but I do know at least one thing that I'll be doing for the rest of 2015 and that's promoting my book, How to Quit Smoking - Without Giving Up Cigarettes, because thanks to New Years resolutions, this book is always an end of year best seller.

And it's available as a paperback book, as well as a Kindle and PDF, so it also makes a great Christmas gift too.

Another good reason to start promoting it early.

What will you be doing next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments