Wednesday, 30 September 2026

My Latest Writing Updates (That means 3)

 I recently posted about my new novel, Magenta, which is the third and final book in my Campfire Stories Series, and will be available to buy from 1st October 2026, but you can preorder it now.

The good news is that I already have preorders for this novel, which is really exciting news (for me).

Have you ever read a book that is so good that you can't stop reading? This is what Magenta is about. It's about a woman who is so engrossed in reading a novel that it becomes harder and harder for her to get out of the story and get back to real life. Until she can't get out and finds herself trapped in a nightmare.

My other latest news is the opposite of publishing a new book.

I've withdrawn from sale my Monthly Challenge Writing Series. The reason is that the information is now somewhat outdated in parts, so I thought it best not to sell them anymore. It pained me to take four books off sale, but it had to be done.

But the good news is that I have two new books about writing that will be published soon.

So as you can see, I've been extremely busy behind the scenes, and I've had an interesting time writing and making publishing (and unpublishing) plans.

I've also learned that in future I need to produce books that are "greener," meaning their contents will be useful and entertaining for years.

Which is exactly what my new writing books are, and I can't wait to share them with you soon.

In the meantime, Magenta is my latest novel.

You can read more about it at:

https://cheritonhousepublishing.com/books/magenta.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments