Wednesday, 9 September 2026

My Latest Book Release.

I'm excited to share with you news of my latest novel. Why? Because it's one of my best, IMHO.

" Magenta" is the story of a woman who is so engrossed in reading a novel that it becomes harder and harder for her to stop reading. 

Until one day when she can't get out of the story and finds herself trapped in a nightmare more terrifying than anything she's ever read.

I had a ton of fun writing this novel and it's the final of my Three Campfire stories.

Each is a stand-alone book containing a story too frightening to tell in the dark around a campfire.

Magenta is available to buy from 1st October, but you can pre-order a copy now.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Go to the link below to find out more.

https://cheritonhousepublishing.com/books/magenta.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments