Friday 20 June 2014

Taking the 12 Month Writing Challenge

My good friend and writer, Patricia Sills, has set up a new website.

She sent me a link to it and I have to say I'm impressed.

Patricia is doing  my 12 Month Writing Challenge and has set up a blog so that she can do it in public.

I think it's very brave and very smart.

Brave, because not many people would have the courage and smart because publicly announcing you plans can make you more likely to stick to them.

So it will be interesting to see how she gets on.

The second month of the challenge is to set up a website so this is what she did without any prior knowledge of knowing how to go about it.

I wish her all the luck in the world and I hope she manages to stick to the whole 12 months and earns more money than she ever dreamed she would from her writing.

All the best Pat.

Take a visit to her new writing website at http://ritealong.com.

And if you want to, you can join Patricia and start The 12 Month Writing Challenge for yourself.

It's not easy because it will keep you writing, planning and earning money for a whole year.

But I have to say, that although the pace is tough, it's fun.

There is nothing like the satisfaction of continually writing, submitting and publishing and watching your income increase.

When I first started my own writing challenge (which I based the course on) I found it challenging for sure, but the results were more than worth it and the feeling of satisfaction was great.

If you haven't yet tried your own 12 month writing challenge, I can personally thoroughly recommend it.

And at the very least, you'll earn $36,000.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments