Tuesday 8 September 2015

How To Easily Make Money Online, Even If You Don't Know How

Turn Ideas Into Money courtesy of kasahasa, FreeDigitalPhotos.net
One thing I've really enjoyed doing over the past 15+ years, is working as an online writer.

And as you know, I've recently been touring around teaching what I do.

What struck me the most was that nearly everyone who attended my classes had absolutely no clue - zilch, nada, none - about what to do or where to start.

So I helped them as much as I could in the short time I had.

And to help them even more I gave everyone a handout with an outline of what I'd be talking about plus links to useful websites to help them get started.

I also put the handout online so that I could show it on a projector screen as I worked my way through it.

The talks that I was giving are now over but I thought that because there were so many people that I met who had no idea about even the basics of making money online, there are probably even more who I haven't met who have the same problem.

So if you're someone who wants to make money online but you have nothing to sell and you don't know where to start, here is a link to my handout from my talk which was called The Laptop Lifestyle.

I hope this information helps.

http://writeaholics.net/handout.html


1 comment:

  1. These tips on where to begin profiting, in addition to an expression of caution from somebody who has encountered the skirmish of beginning a business with a void wallet. The best place to begin is everybody's slightest top pick, at the end of the day the best open door.

    thesis writing service

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Comments