Monday 21 December 2015

Using The Write Tools For the Job

“Hand Using Laptop And Write Note Inspire Idea On Wood Desk” by blackzheep FreeDigitalPhotos.netWriting fast is important, but so is writing well.
I don’t feel creative writing straight to the computer.
I’m much more comfortable sitting and writing with a pad and pen.
And it’s not just any old pen. It has to be a fountain pen because I find it so much easier to write with. The ink flows easily onto the page with no pressure required.
Of course the only problem is that I then have to sit and type up my work.
That’s usually not a big deal because I can type fast.
But my chair needs to be at the right height so that my arms are comfortable.
Working this way may be slower than writing straight to the computer but it works for me because it keeps me writing.
Writing straight to the keyboard makes me not want to write and the creative process in my brain is slower.
So I write the way I want to because that makes me want to write.


Write the way you want to and find the product you need to help you achieve your writing and publishing dreams at http://cheritonhousepublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments