Monday 25 March 2019

This Is Not Writing Gimmick. It Actually Works

Sometimes it's hard to write. Even though I am a writer and I earn all my money from writing, it's still hard to sit down and write some days.

In his best selling book The War Of Art, Stephen Pressfield refers to this as Resistance and said that it's something that most writers suffer from. He also said that the only thing that can help is to fight it every day.

Long ago I found that listening to brain entrainment audios helped me to fight Resistance.

But I stopped using them last year and lost income and felt distracted all the time.

Thankfully, I'm back to using them again and it's working all over again.

And the funny thing, is that I didn't even realise how much they’d been helping me until I started using them again.

It felt like there was a missing piece to my writing puzzle that I've now found again.

So this is how I know that these audios are not a gimmick, because they actually work. And I proved it to myself without even trying.

Sometimes you’ve just got to do what you’ve got to do to defeat Resistance to writing.


The War of Art, by Stephen Pressfield


Change How You Feel In Just 30 Minutes or Less. 
Focus, Sleep and Relaxation.
Download a Free Demo Now.
https://ruthiswriting.com/links/brainsalondemo.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments