Monday 11 March 2019

WP Engine Making Work Press Blogs Easy

To some people, using Word Press is easy.

But to others, including me, Word Press is confusing and limited. And instead of being drag-and-drop easy, it requires a certain amount of technical knowledge to use it.

I have several websites and I use my own software on my computer to update them.

But I’ve recently discovered WP Engine which makes using Word Press drag-and-drop easy and even provides online Security Certificates (I currently pay $149 a year - per site just for SSL security alone), SEO hosting and fast setup using themes you can choose from so all you have to do is click and start adding your own content.

This reduces hours of blog setting up to just minutes.

And everything you need is included.

Use the link below to read more and receive a 20% discount PLUS 4 months free blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments