Wednesday 27 May 2015

I’m K.I.S.S.ing Everything

One of the best known acronyms for business, or for anything really, is KISS which stands for Keep It Simple Stupid.

I recently realised that I wasn't enjoying what I do and everything seemed like a chore.

So I’ve been KISSing everything.

One of the major changes I'm making to my online businesses is to get rid of most of my websites, especially my writing sties, and send all my visitors to just one writing site instead.

I’ve also set out a weekly article writing and online marketing schedule that is easy and quick to do and leaves plenty of time for book writing which is really what I want to do more of.

If you’re struggling to get enough writing done, try applying KISS to every area of life.

Look at everything you do and find a way to make it faster and simpler.

It leaves much more time for the things you’d rather be doing.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments