Tuesday 22 April 2014

Recent Lack of Blog Posts

image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net/adamrYou may have noticed that recently I’ve not been posting to this blog nor have I been sending emails, but I have a really valid excuse, although there’s really no excuse for not blogging and writing articles no matter how busy I’ve been.

But I have been working hard behind the scenes and there’s even a free offer in it for you.

One of the things I’ve been busy working on is a series of emails and 2 free ebooks that I’ll be giving away to subscribers only.  And by subscribers, I mean those who are subscribed for emails from writeaholics.net.

I’ll be telling you more about it soon. The free offer is for new subscribers and also existing subscribers.

So look out for that coming soon.

I’ve also been working on my websites.

With people viewing websites on their iPhones and iPads more and more, I now want to make my sites more mobile compatible so I’ve been learning how to do it.

Of course, I use DreamWeaver software which makes the whole process a lot easier. It’s just a matter of knowing how to do it in the first place.

I’ve also been working on new ebooks that I’ll be finishing and publishing soon so that is something else I’ll be telling you about in the not-too-distant future.

And now back to work.

I hope you’ve been getting plenty of writing done too.

Update: Unfortunately the free emails and free ebooks have been withdrawn from offer due to circumstances beyond my control (person whose products I was promoting in these emails and in the ebooks won't pay me my commissions b/c he has added extra Ts&Cs that I don't agree to and they weren't disclosed upfront when I signed up - at all!). But a new offer of free emails and free ebooks will be added asap and offered to all subscribers as soon as can be arranged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments